1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oldest Photo fourm UK and Talk Photo

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by samthefoootball, May 20, 2019.

1. Are anybody a member of those sites. I am banned from them and i want to actually be able to chat about photos. Hopefully this site won't be as bad is it looks

2. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

It's worse. You'll probably get banned here too.

3. why do you say that

4. dream_police

The tone of your message. The fact you say you have been banned on other sites. You say that this forum looks bad. I therefore draw the conclusion that the problem may be you and not the sites themselves.

5. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

It is a curious way to introduce yourself!

The site is split into different sections outside "the lounge", which is a chat area, and feedback for forum and magazine it should all be photography related.

Photo critique of the constructive sort is in "Appraisal" and should be geared to the experience level of the poster - so absolute beginners should be guided not trashed.

Pictures posted in "Exhibition" are not expected to attract criticism.

6. the problem is me from how i have been but i am getting better which is why i don't deserve to be banned from the sites

7. dream_police

I take it you are not a salesman?

8. dream_police

There is no doubt that this is a troll. Google his name and he appears to be a not too popular character on forums and not just photography ones. Assuming of course that there are not many people who use the name samthefootball.

Catriona likes this.
  9. I am not a troll. I don't like the fact my name is all over google. People don't understand what it has been like for me in the past

10. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

Are you seeking medical help for your anxiety and depression?
    If not, why not?

11. dream_police

Time will tell, I guess.

It's not your name. It is a username. Assuming from your comment that the people I have found are you, then you appear to be quite an unpleasant chap. Not that popular on mumsnet of all places. Reddit users don't seem particularly enamoured with you either. I think one referred to you as "famous". Well done.

Catriona likes this.
  12. Um i have done but i don't need that any more because i am better

daft_biker likes this.
  13. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

I do suspect you are a little fibber. Just come back when you are a bit older.

dream_police likes this.
  14. Um I am not a fibber,.

Just because i don't have a girlfriend, a job, a car and at university yet does not make me a fibber.

It really does annoy me because people expect people to be like them and so happy all the time

15. dream_police

From the Student room "Well there was a guy here called Samthefootball. A notorious troll who was very hostile towards women because they kept rejecting him."

Lol. Quite a prolific forumite aren't you.

Catriona likes this.
  16. Catriona

Have you got a camera? You do know this is a photography forum?

17. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

The fault, dear Sam, is not in our stars / But in ourselves,

18. Catriona

He doesn't like me - but he does know how to send a private message! Hmm!

19. Um yeah because I don't have a girlfriend, i have never even kissed a girl before, hugged a girl or held a girls hand

how do you think it feels that my stepsiblings are dating and my stepbrother is even getting married when i haven't even held a girls hand?

20. Um yes i have one