1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nikon D400 book on Amazon 'fictitious', says publisher

Discussion in 'News - Discussion' started by CSBC, Apr 26, 2012.

1. CSBC

CSBC News Editor Forum Admin

2. Alex1994

Alex1994 Well-Known Member

It's still listed on Amazon, as is 'Profibuch Nikon D400 [German] [Hardcover]' by Klaus Kindermann - also out of stock!
  3. P_Stoddart

P_Stoddart Well-Known Member

Oh come on it so clear Nikon have a D400 sitting in the cupboard ready for launch.

I bet there are some trusted photographers out there doing beta tests for them. :rolleyes:

Maybe a well know mag has seen one but are sworn to secrecy. :p
  4. Alex1994

Alex1994 Well-Known Member

Yes, and D600 rumours (entry level full frame?) have already appeared!
  5. rjbell

rjbell Well-Known Member

You would have bet a month ago that the d400 would have sony's 24mp sensor and the d3200 to have the d5100/d7000 sensor but with the d3200 having the 24mp god knows what's gonna be in the d400.
  6. AlecM

AlecM MiniMe

Won't be long before all the Canonistas on here jump in with a humerous quip, with that set up!
  7. P_Stoddart

I reckon it will have the same 24MP sensor just way better processing for noise handling, fps etc.
  8. Atavar

Atavar Well-Known Member

I'm not holding my breath - the D800 was 'leaked' in 2010 on Amazon. http://www.amateurphotographer.co.u...kon-d800-dslr-due-before-february-2011-update

Only took another two years to get here, so by that reckoning the D400 will be hitting the shops in early 2014. I'm more than happy to be wrong, though.

As long as they release firmware which gives the D300s 9/10fps at full stride with grip i'll be very happy :) And another firmware which'll stick the rubber grip back on properly - that'd be magic ;)
  9. rjbell

rjbell Well-Known Member

Fresh rumours floating around cyber space today of a budget full frame d600 for $1500 if this is true we might have a FF price war on our hands.
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  10. AlecM

AlecM MiniMe

Bring it on!
    Happy to benefit from that particular war's spoils...
  11. rjbell

rjbell Well-Known Member

lets hope so too i'm buying
  12. P_Stoddart

It does seem they are spoiling for a fight. With the release of the D3200 etc.

Models seem to be coming out of Nikon very fast this year. :confused:

Consumers barely have time to read the reviews. :D

Mind you great news for a mag like AP. :p
  13. Nipponcamera

Nipponcamera Member

A book of fiction. Time for AP to review it. Nobel prise for literature material and a novel title "D-400" - well.. unusual at least.
  14. obscura

obscura Member

Any chance of some new stories being published? The most recent is getting on for two weeks old, and the all new web site is taking on something of a stale appearance.