1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New poll - who are you?

Discussion in 'Weekly Poll' started by Damien_Demolder, May 2, 2007.

1. zelda9

zelda9 Well-Known Member

been buying since 1990 off and on. i only tend to buy it if it has something relevant in it that i am interested in. i do find that at least half the book is adverts though which gets on my nerves a bit, cos all the adverts are about the same anyway. otherwise its a good read ;)

2. Monobod

Monobod Phantom of the forum

I subscribe, but bought it pretty regularly before that. Got fed up with finding it sold out when I went to the shops, then finding that they didn't stock it at the shop near home. Now we have moved to the sticks, it is better to get it delivered. Also it arrives on Saturday!

3. Hotblack

Hotblack Dead Horse Flogger

When I first took to photography many years ago I bought it regularly. Since returning to photography some 18-20 months ago I've bought it each week and have just subscribed for the first time.

4. dil

dil Active Member

Used to nuy regularly when the cover was like page 3 which as a teenager (then) could be embarrasing going into the newsagents; this was the early 80s. Since coming back into photography 6 years ago I picked AP up and read, happily the page 3 side had gone under Garry's editorship and it made sense to subscribe, a decision I have not and do not regret.

Once I am finished my daughter looks at the pictures (she's 4) so I am definately happier the content is child friendly.

Hope Damien et al keep the good work up.

5. Garry McNamara

Garry McNamara Well-Known Member

I get a free copy now that I'm in it - just one mind!

Of course it meant I couldn't cancel my subscription when Roger went missing.

No, still no idea who I am - is it supposed to help?

Garry

6. bagpuss

bagpuss Well-Known Member

My kids are always looking at my photography books - especially the ones on nudes!

7. bagpuss

bagpuss Well-Known Member

You look like Badly Drawn Boy in your avatar...

[​IMG]

8. Garry McNamara

Damien's looks like Badly Drawn Poll!

You can see why he's a photographer, can't you?

9. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Can we? :D

10. Garry McNamara

No, surely not... [​IMG]

11. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

Oh dear.