1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New kit

Discussion in 'General Equipment Chat & Advice' started by Danpott86, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Danpott86

Danpott86 Member

2. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

People can't view expired auctions. You'd be better off just describing in detail what you've bought.

However, the more general response is, if you like it, get value from it, and had the money, then don't worry especially given it's too late now anyway. Just go out and use it.

ChrisNewman likes this.
  3. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Too late to worry about it now. Best get on with using it. If you do feel the need to know the going price check the used columns at LCE or other main dealers. These sell with warranty unless otherwise started and the dealer profit has to cover that risk.

4. Danpott86

Danpott86 Member

Canon EOS 600D like new selling due to never using it - been used approximately twice. Contents in listing will include:

- Canon EOS 600D Camera

- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III

- EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III

- Battery & Battery Pack

- Scart for TV

- Canon Camera Bag

- Weifeng WT-330A Tripod (never been used)

- Original Box

Thats what i got. i'm really happy with it and can't wait to get back from my current work rotation to start taking pictures, a bonus to waiting 3 weeks to get home is i can trawl the forum and websites to get a bit of starter knowledge.

5. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Make sure you get a memory card for it, and ask someone to charge the battery, or you'll have an extra wait. You can download the manual from the Canon site. Check memory card compatibility, don't go buying big ones 'cos they may not work. You will need the serial number to download the software, though, as it was boxed, the CD is probably there.

6. Danpott86

Danpott86 Member

do dlsr accept micro sd cards or is it just full size. i have a 32gig sandisk extreme plus micro spare.

7. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

8. King Kenny

King Kenny Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good deal to me. Read the manual then take it out and use it. The more photographs you take the more you will learn. Above all, have fun. Show us the results.

Roger Hicks likes this.