1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Camera

Discussion in 'Help Team' started by sagamore, Jul 13, 2017.

1. sagamore

sagamore Well-Known Member

I have a new (2nd hand) camera on the way. It is Fujifilm S Series S200EXR 12.0mp. All the reviews looked good. Wondering if anyone has any other opinions on this camera. My old camera is a Pentax X90, that takes pretty good images. Hoping this one will be rather better. Cost me £120, including postage guaranteed for six months, being 2nd hand.
    Bob

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Not heard of it, but seems odd to ask after the event! Best enjoy it when it comes.

3. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

4. sagamore

Thanks, I did read the reviews. At £120 including postage, any delay, and I might have missed it! Last time I asked, I got a highly recommended Nikon DSLR and absolutely hated it from the start - completely beyond my capabilities to get a decent picture. Fortunately, the shop refunded in full after failing to get a good picture with it themselves! No doubt I will find it easier to use, as it is a bridge camera. Just wondered if anyone here had personal experience of them. I will let you know how it is after it arrives.
    Bob

5. sagamore

The camera arrived this morning, and I am seriously impressed with it. Far superior to anything I have had before. Only problems were that they forgot to send the case, and e-mailed me yesterday saying they had just posted it. 2nd problem was that they forgot to send the charger as well, but at least the battery is fully charged. Phoned them up, and they are sending it on!
    Bob