1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MX-1 **PRE-PRODUCTION MODEL** Sample Pics

Discussion in 'Pentax Chat' started by Done_rundleCams, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

PIC 1) Photo of a WG-3 at 1600 ASA @ 24/112mm @ f/2.5 - cropped to 4x6@300dpi saved at 11 on PS (I think) 5

PIC 2) A somewhat loose Photo of me sans glasses shot @ 1600 ASA at unknown focal length -- cropped to 4x6@ 300dpi

Pic 3t) A tight shot of me avec glasses ... shot at 640ASA at unknown focal length --- cropped blah, blah, blah

Pic 4) A shot of my hand at 250 ASA at 1/45 @ f/1.8 at a focal length of 6/28mm .... cropped blah, blah, blah

Because they are big (800k to 1mb) files I shall link you to the album (MX-1 Pre-Production Model pics)

THE LINK:

Cheers and blast away with the comments, etc ..... and, yes, I know I'm pretty :rolleyes:

Jack Simpson

2. Monobod

Monobod Phantom of the forum

Skin tones look good.

3. Done_rundleCams

Hi David,

Yep, they are not bad, but, of course, that was after either an
    "auto tone" or "auto colour" on PS ... but then this was a "pre production" model and, at times, it was acting like a "pre-prod" model :rolleyes:.

And, truth be told, I thought I had saved larger files here/there:confused:. So, one could, at least, enlarge 'em a bit bigger to check things out.

Cheers,

Jack

4. Monobod

Monobod Phantom of the forum

It is the end result that counts. Cannot turn a sow's ear into a silk purse, so the information has to be there first. Nothing wrong with post production, I rely on it. All this 'get it right in the camera' is wishful thinking to me. :D If only!

5. Done_rundleCams

Ditto David ....as much as I try "not to need" much apres-shoot stuff. If I do, think that, the only person I'm fooling is myself ;)

Cheers,

Jack