1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mr Farage

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by steveandthedogs, May 24, 2014.

1. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

That interview just goes to show how easy it was to get Farage to let the "affable bloke down the pub" mask slip to show the nasty racist bully beneath. What he was saying is tantamount to "If you desire a Romanian for a neighbour vote LibLabCom. If you are already burdened with one vote UKIP." There's no difference in sentiment whatsoever in what Farage said and in the below leaflet:

[​IMG]

2. Atavar

Atavar Well-Known Member

Especially these...

On boarder control in regard to the four countries compared in particular: Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Iceland and Norway are all non EU members of the EU Schengen Area... the agreement which allows freedom of movement of persons through all states in the agreement with little or no boarder checks and relaxed migration rules... as in: they do not really control their boarders, as with EU countries, they have have happily agreed not to for other members of the Schengen Area, namely the EU.

Please correct me if I am mistaken, at present it looks to be a bit of a red herring?

Could not agree more, and exactly the reason why I went in those directions as they are just as meaningless.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  3. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

Not at all. You're just making more of it than you should. The infogram was not provided as evidence for a substantive argument.

See above.

4. Atavar

Atavar Well-Known Member

Righto, that's cool. I was worried someone's agenda and mediated figures may have been misleading / convincing you of something not altogether kosher but I should have known better ;)

Have a pleasant evening :)