1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More on Club Judges

Discussion in 'Talking Pictures' started by MickLL, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Except that your utterly ridiculous definition was selected purely to suit your argument, and bears no relationship to the real world - Art's quite right.

2. PhotoEcosse

PhotoEcosse Well-Known Member

Yet again Nick, you have shown that you need to learn to read before you attempt to write. You really are one of the most offensive contributors to this forum - which would not be quite so bad if you did not combine crass ignorance with unbridled arrogance.

Go back, read properly, and you will find that I did not give any definition, utterly ridiculous or not. What I did was suggest some indicators that might be included in the process of trying to arrive at a definition.

Sorry - but I have had enough of your foul rudeness and, much as I dislike any form of censorship, I am now taking steps to have you barred from this forum.

3. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Another instance of not being able to agree to differ and move on kills another thread, an interesting one to date too.

Well done, hope you're proud of yourselves - feel free to PM the OP and apologise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.