1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Ducks :))

Discussion in 'Web Sites of Interest' started by linnet9, Feb 27, 2002.

1. linnet9

linnet9 Well-Known Member

I came across, as usual quite by chance, the simply beautiful photography of an American photographer. He responded to my comments and below is his site address which contains some tips of interest to the serious travelling photographer, as well as a personal story of overcoming physical difficulties.
    "Since you are in the UK, you probably have access to Practical Photographer. Check out last Augusts issue - I think it was around page 16 or so - a two page spread.....". Sadly I do not have access, but maybe you do.
    Waterfowl is a specialty of his and something about which I know almost nothing, sadly :(
    E J Peiker is his name.
    http://www.ejphoto.com/

2. TimF

TimF With as stony a stare as ever Lord Reith could hav

3. linnet9

Hi Tim
    That link would not respond for now, but after I posted last time I searched under his name and found it dotted around.
    Thanks, I shall look at some more of the links in the site you gave.
    He posted me a beautiful red egret today. He must have the patience of Job...

4. TimF

Most odd. My bookmark for the site works, so try C&Ping this

www.naturephotographers.net/ It does work. /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

AAH!! Problem solved. Dimn spollting mustuke /img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

5. linnet9

No More Ducks

I had already got there thanks Tim and that was why I mentioned looking at the links I had found there as they look interesting...........

Been a sewing day for a change - I was going to throw out a pair of Rohan trews which are about 30 years old but they have been renovated and I reckon they are good for another ten. That helps justify the wicked £16 I am about to spend on an ink cartridge for I cannot extend its life, sadly :(
    PS In explanation of the link problem, I think the router is sometimes a bit over protective of my PC thus access to the net fails occasionally..............

6. Larry Shone

Larry Shone Well-Known Member

god,thats gotta be one of the best shots ive seen on a website homepage!

click,whirr,i got a free roll of Jessops HR200 and im not afraid to use it /img/wwwthreads/wink.gif
    Larry FRIPN

7. TimF

Cheers Larry! I hadn't seen that new one yet. Great shot there. /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

8. Larry Shone

Larry Shone Well-Known Member

And taken on a digital camera too,most impressive.

click,whirr,i got a free roll of Jessops HR200 and im not afraid to use it /img/wwwthreads/wink.gif
    Larry FRIPN