1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moo

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by Milambar, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Milambar

Milambar Well-Known Member

Thats right. Moo.

Its always my usual greeting to a new forum. It breaks the ice a little, and its not the same as everyone else saying "hi".

Im a long time amateur photographer, and not even a very good one. I started off when my parents bought me a Sony Cybershot DSC-P73. From there I got a Fujifilm FinePix s5100 with which I took:

[​IMG]

While on vacation to the US in 2005, its the singlemost picture I am most proud of.

Recently, I just bought a Nikon D5000, or rather, my best friend bought it for me as a birthday present, and I decided it was time to say "hi" to fellow photographers, and to start learning more about photography in general. So...

Moo.

2. Chris Cool

Chris Cool Retired

Hi Al, good to have you on board :)

You'll find us a friendly bunch, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Look forward to hearing from you. If it's off topic, post in the Lounge. All subjects welcome there.

Interesting 1st image - look forward to seeing some more :)

Cheers

3. MrBlueSky

MrBlueSky Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome :)

Lots of different forums so jump right in and enjoy yourself.

Interesting image I must say!

All the best

4. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

Howdy Milambar, welcome :cool:

That will now be 2 x Moo's on the AP Forums now - including 'Ermintrude' :D

5. Atavar

Atavar Well-Known Member

Greetings, lovely shot it made me look twice and its nicely contrasty, smashing. Enjoy the forum :)