1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

May 2017 Theme - Journey

Discussion in 'Forum Competitions and Themes' started by EightBitTony, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Monthly forum … I don't have enough privileges to post in "theme setting forum" so I'll do it here now and perhaps one of the moderators (Nick - Benchista or Lisa or Fenris -- if he's here?) can post it in the proper forum :)

**** JUNE THEME …to use a Rod Stewart song ... "Every Picture Tells a Story" …and here's the Cambridge dictionary meaning --http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/every-picture-tells-a-story -- **** and to get you in the mood, so to speak ;) Rod Stewart and Ronnie Wood ---

Cheers,

jack

Craig20264 likes this.
  2. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

Congratulations Jack! A well-deserved winner - and thanks to Tony for the choosing such a good subject and for his carefully considered judging.

Cheers, Jeff

PS - I can't wait to see what Jack comes up with for next month..!

Done_rundleCams and EightBitTony like this.
  3. MJB

MJB Well-Known Member

I reckon it will be " Every picture tells a story...";)

4. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

Do keep up Jeff :D

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  5. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

Everyone's a bloody comedian around here!

Cheers, Jeff

Done_rundleCams and EightBitTony like this.
  6. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

Jack - start a new thread in any forum, then report it (using the report button) and ask them to move it to the Monthly Themes forum.

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  7. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Thanks Tony :) I'll give that a go and fingers crossed everyone :eek:

Cheers,

Jack

8. Footloose

Footloose Well-Known Member

That was a great round Tony and thanks for the mention, really got the brain cells ticking and wow! with 15 pages of entries, must have made the selection process, 'Fun'!

EightBitTony and Done_rundleCams like this.
  9. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

Thanks Jack. I'm sure the place has changed a lot since then. It is a really nice town, great feel to it.

The car thing was some sort of festival. I'm now in France and funnily enough I parked next to the Bond car at a motorway service station in France. Luckily for the owner is was on a trailer this time. A several hundred mile journey in that, is, I would imagine, pretty grim!

Catriona likes this.