1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Master of Photography is back May 25

Discussion in 'Talking Pictures' started by RovingMike, May 3, 2017.

1. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  2. miked

miked Well-Known Member

Will the Olympic Tits contestant exhibit her Fosbury Flops for the judges, I wonder?

3. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

I was quite taken with Olympe Tits' series of monochrome images of ballet dancers being attacked by shower heads. I wish I was joking. It's called 'Larmes Vaporisees'.

Cheers, Jeff

4. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

And this serves her right for trying to put an Ikea table together in a squash court.
    [​IMG]

She certainly employs clumsy models

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2017
    Nikonchris, miked and RovingMike like this.
  5. RovingMike

Oh it's going to be a laugh a minute. Go Olympe, show them how it's done!

That squash pic reminds me of when the wall got in my way and gave me a stellate fracture of the patella. Never had it fixed.

6. londonbackpackr

londonbackpackr Well-Known Member

7. RovingMike

Wow, seriously naughty. Think there are going to be fireworks in this one.

londonbackpackr likes this.
  8. dream_police

So, a fraud and a tit so far...

9. dream_police

In fact, the woman in the shadows doesn't even look well done.

10. londonbackpackr

11. RovingMike

Tricky one for them, especially if he won. But I'm sure best to air it and not ban the guy from everything. I know club members who have done that, in some cases not even knowing you can't.

12. RovingMike

8pm today. Don't miss it or you will be sooo out of the conversation.

13. RovingMike

Well, easy choice for who goes home there, I thought, but Wojteck got lucky. Overall probably stronger photographers than last year? But several others you couldn't relate in any way to Sicily.

14. londonbackpackr

"Your image doesn't fit the brief but we are keeping you in because you take quirky images"

I wish we had more insight into the photographers, there is no feeling for any of them at the moment and didn't really matter who when.

Glad them got rid of Isabella Rossellini as the host and just having a voice over is much better.

15. RovingMike

Yes they should do a meet the candidates programme. But a bit like Apprentice, I think you get to know them as they go along. From what we saw of their work, they all look very capable, but just get caught out of their comfort zones with the subject areas. Also the one who went is a perfectionist who crafts just one shot and probably takes a day or two for that. Not her bag at all.

Yes delighted the excruciating Isabella is not simpering around anymore.

londonbackpackr likes this.
  16. RovingMike

Just caught up with last night's episode in Hamburg. The loser simply self-destructed, but amazing how Ms Tits can mesmerise the judges to the point where they contort their own brief in their minds just to make what she decided to do, in complete rejection of it, fit.

At this rate I think she has to be favourite. If they tell them to shoot a vase of flowers she'll do someone clowning around and they'll say that's a new way of seeing it.

17. londonbackpackr

Neither of the loser's picture were that good, but her first one may have saved her, as Comewell was terrible. There a was a lot of poor images in the latest episode.

To be honest I would of been embarrassed to show some of those images.

I see Martin Parr and Steve McCurry are guesting on a couple of episodes.

18. RovingMike

Wow look forward to that.
    I agree on the standard of images in that one. Several said it was right off territory for them, whereas it is more likely to be a common subject for us.
    I flatter myself I might even have survived with one of my recent Bankside things https://flic.kr/p/TqYnYj Can't find the blurry Victoria Station ones.

19. RovingMike

20. londonbackpackr

Both work for me. I don't commute so rush hour shots don't appear in my stuff although this may have worked https://goo.gl/photos/FcWsTAuReXatHD6x6

I've never been to Hamburg but can't believe that there wasn't much more commuters in a city that size.

Seeing the future assignments and Ms Tits portfolio, I think she has a great chance of winning it.