1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for good solicitor

Discussion in 'Help Team' started by citipunk, Jun 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mark 1

mark 1 Well-Known Member

How does one unsubscribe from a thread ? please help someone.:p

2. Sejanus.Aelianus

Sejanus.Aelianus In the Stop Bath

This is the penance you pay for reading such stuff in the first place.

:D

Anyway: [Quick Links|Subscribed Threads] then untick the threads you want to dump

3. citipunk

citipunk Active Member

Sell me a picture- I want to post it on my facebook wall only- may be 750px in size on longer edge. one "but"- give me a resonoble price I can afford and I will tell you what I want on my picture. Apart of paying for the picture I will credit id with your name or linkk to your www

Ups- I do it wrong- I'm asking you about the price first to find out if I can afford instead of stealing it from your facebook and if you are not happy about me steeleng you picture asking me to pay damages I caused.... replying .... "here do you get the figures that you value your pictures at from?"

Thank you for your point of view, if you still not get the point I will pay you 10 (up to 50) pounds for 750 px for not photoshoped picture of Kate Moss holding plea card saying that she loves me with my name on the plea card.

So do I charge to much for having fun when they have to follow according to procedures? It's not about money, it is about a lesson to Kent Police :p
    We are on AP board- I sold zero pictures. But deleted picture would turn me pro as that was only one I took in my life worth 35000 - life changer.

4. citipunk

citipunk Active Member

I just spot Your Profile says that you are based in Essex? can I visit you at last weekend of this month to find out if coppers are properly trainned in Essex? 2 days, at least one at seaside, I will stay at B&B. Some photo myhem together .... plaese :)

5. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

What can I say?

6. citipunk

citipunk Active Member

Whatever you want to- say it!. freedom of not having illegaly pictures deleted when having weekend off.

Amateur pictures are as good as pro. Equality mean amateurs are not less paid because they are amoatours but because they not take pictures for financial gratification ( pharaphrass of that mobile phone call about sexual gratification relating to photographers when spoke to member of Margate police employee)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  7. citipunk

citipunk Active Member

This thread is about spiting on my face and that I want to do something to all photographers to not be ignorant when someone is spiting at them. People I take pictures of are welcome to spit at me but not the female dogs (is bitches the correct word to use at this board? if not please moderate this remark an leave female dogs) funded by taxpayers.

8. brumtog

brumtog Member

I think I'm beginning to lose the will to live. :cool:

9. Sejanus.Aelianus

Don't do that. :D

Let's just have some nice pictures instead. We had some great skies here, yesterday, just before the thunderstorm hit. This is a four shot panorama out of my E-PM1, with the 9~18mm set at its widest...

[​IMG]

10. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

This one makes as much sense as most ot the posts on the thread

[​IMG]

11. Sejanus.Aelianus

Excellent picture!

:D

Our most exotic encounter, yesterday, was an American style lorry carrying a steam tractor...

[​IMG]

12. brumtog

brumtog Member

Well I can't compete with those above but I did turn down 20K for this one :cool:...
    [​IMG]

13. Sejanus.Aelianus

No'wt wrong wi' that one, lad. I like the tiny people at the back; they look like fairies and add a nicely fey dimension to the picture. :D

Actually yesterday was fairly strange. We decided to drive down to the coast for breakfast and look at the sea. It was big and wet...

[​IMG]

14. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

I really don't mean to be a pain, but this is not the 'Lounge'. Please keep to the thread, or should you suspect a problem notify a moderator.

15. mark 1

mark 1 Well-Known Member

I managed to unsubscribe. thanks sejanus.

I could probably meet up and shoot together if you wished. I doubt The police Will trouble us or even members of the public if we conduct our self correctly. If street is your thing Romford market Will be a decent place or brick lane is only 45 mins away. I am not to far from wolf studios if want to book a model. A few parks also offer some decent place to shoot. or a walk along London streets. but there are lots of options where the police wouldn't even notice you. if you conduct yourself correctly.

16. brumtog

brumtog Member

Can I come too, please. I've only once been cautioned by a shopping centre security office. :cool:

17. mark 1

mark 1 Well-Known Member

Maybe I can do a course on good conduct. or get us all a asbo. Yea you can come. lets all go.

Seriously I Will meet and shoot with you. but I am not f+*%ing
    members of the public off to get a photo. I value my rights. and I know I can shoot without upset.

18. PhotoEcosse

PhotoEcosse Well-Known Member

Plenty of street photography in London here - all taken without upsetting the leiges, attracting any attention from police of security bods or causing any other sort of trouble.

Apologies for the rubbishy rendering by YouTube that has over-saturated some colours and jerkified some of the transitions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9YezlZfXzw

Eric

19. Sejanus.Aelianus

Quite right.

It's always possible to take pictures in public without annoying the subjects or bystanders. Just be polite and discrete...

[​IMG]

20. citipunk

citipunk Active Member

who has a picture of bunny?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.