1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

London Photography Project

Discussion in 'Personal Portfolio Sites' started by Luke A, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Luke A

Luke A Member

Hello this is my first topic, so sorry if I do something wrong here, just let me know! :D

I wanted to share a landscape photography project that I have been building for quite a while. It's called Tubemapper.com

The idea behind tubemapper is to visually explore London using the City's Underground transport infrastructure as the key starting point for exploration. You navigate the websites via tube lines or stations, then look to see what images have been captured locally.

This project shares some of the sites, stations, trains, buses and landmarks that I've encountered when traveling on and beyond the London Underground.

The site has just been built and I'm still adding more pages and fixing things but would love you guys to take a look. Here are some pics, but the project makes more sense navigating it on the website.

Regards

Luke

TUBEMAPPER.COM
    website | instagram | facebook | twitter| flickr

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

regards
    Luke Agbaimoni

2. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

I rather like those.

S

3. Luke A

Luke A Member

Thanks -)

4. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Me too.

5. 0lybacker

0lybacker In the Stop Bath

Piccadilly is a bit blown out but you have some good work there. The first two rain pics are especially good. Willie Cheung of PP, Photography Monthly & Photography News fame is doing a project on the DLR. Keep going. That's a big project.

6. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

Nice shots. It is an idea that's been done a few times. There used to be a site where you put up a shot from the area of each tube station. Can't recall what happened to it.

If it was me, I wouldn't keep changing technique. I think colour is fine, the monos are weaker and selective colour a bit pointless.