1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Locations in and around Exeter.

Discussion in 'Photographic Locations' started by Alphonso, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Alphonso

Alphonso Well-Known Member

Hi . I shall be visiting Exeter from the 4th Of May until the 11th of May. Are there any interesting locations in and around Exeter, that I can visit. I would prefer little or no walking. So that I can spend time with the camera.
    I shall only have one free day the Wednesday when I can visit Exeter, and the surrounding area. Thanking all who help
    Alphonso.

2. southonline

southonline Well-Known Member

why not trying doing an image search on Bing for Exeter that should point you in the right direction - thats where I first start when heading somewhere new

3. Alphonso

Alphonso Well-Known Member

Thanks very much for the link. I have found Buckfast Abbey. Buckfastleigh Otters and butterflies. Teignmouth beach all within 9 miles of my Hotel. Looks like I am going to be very busy.!!!!
    Alphonso

4. southonline

southonline Well-Known Member

sounds interesting, looking forward to seeing your pics - hopefully the weather will carry on nice for you

5. Nova Invicta

Nova Invicta Member

Exeter is right on the edge of Dartmoor with hundreds of photo opportunities try Haytor, or closer is Tottiford Reservior you will not be disappointed.