1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List of Cameras I have owned: Let's see your list...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rolex1601, Mar 2, 2019.

1. John Farrell

John Farrell Well-Known Member

These are the working film cameras I have

Zenit 3m
    Zenit B
    Zenit E (m39 model)
    Mamiya/Sekor 500DTL
    Yashica Reflex 35
    Yashica Pentamatic
    Fujica ST705W
    Praktica FX
    Praktica FX3
    Praktica IV
    Praktica LLC
    PrakticaLB2
    Praktica MTL3
    Praktica MTL5
    Pentax S1a
    Pentax SV
    Pentax Spotmatic
    Pentax Spotmatic II
    Pentax Spotmatic F
    Pentax K1000
    Pentax ME
    Canon FT
    Canon FTb
    Konica Autoreflex TC
    Agfaflex IV
    Contaflex 1
    Canonet (1st model)
    Canonet QL 19
    Canonet QL17
    Werra 1e
    Yashica YK
    Yashica YL
    Yashica M
    Agfa Silette (with Pronto shutter and f2.8 lens)
    Agfa Super Silette
    Agfa Super Silette (with F2 lens)
    Agfa Ambi Silette
    Kodak Retina IIc

2. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

Replacement Fed 2, and yes.

Fanta can indeed, mumble, mumble...

S

ps was tempted by a Vito iii - with the Helier and rangefinder for £99, but it was a bit tatty and I’ m skint.

peterba likes this.
  3. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

This looks like fun.

The order of these is very specific - I walked around my front room (that's my lounge to you Southerners!) with a voice recorder and this is the order that I spotted them in!

Miniature Speed Graphic
    Century Graphic
    Crown Graphic
    Canon AE-1
    Ensign Selfix 20
    Fuji S1 Pro
    Practica PLC3
    Ricoh Singlex I
    Zentih B
    Nikon F3 HP
    Nikon F2A
    Nikon FE
    Yashica 24
    Bronica ETRSi
    Kodak Box Brownie
    Nikon D2
    Nikon D3
    Contax II
    Fuji XPro 1
    Voigtlander Vito BL
    Neiss Ikon Nettar
    Zeiss Ikon Contaflex
    Halina 35x
    Dacora 1
    Nikon D810
    Pentax K1000
    Olympus OM-2
    Canon F1
    Nikon F
    Nikkormat Ftn
    Yashica Minister D
    Yashica Minister II
    Contax III
    Kodak Instamatic 33
    Dixons Disc1500
    Kodak Instamatic 36
    Kodak Colorsnap 35
    Diana
    Dacora Digna
    Ferrania Ibis
    Bencini Comet
    Balda Baldixette
    Yashica LM
    Fuji X-T1

I think that's about it for what's currently in my front room. There are also lenses and so forth - more for the Nikon and Fuji kit, a fair number for the Canon, Olympus, Pentax and Bronica and,oddly enough, just the standard lens on the Zenith which is the only M42 lens I own!

As far as I'm aware all of them still work with the exception of the Voigtlander Vito BL.

I've had other cameras which have been either traded-in or given away, but this is what I've got to play with at the moment.

Cheers, Jeff

4. peterba

peterba Well-Known Member

Jeff, if this describes your front room... where the hell do you actually live? :confused: :D

5. peterba

peterba Well-Known Member

John, I really hope that you've got some sort of back-up camera...! ;) :p :D

John Farrell likes this.
  6. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

That reminds me. I have the body of a man half my age, but you probably don't want to know what I keep in the cellar...

Adrian

7. Roger Hicks

Roger Hicks Well-Known Member

How on earth can anyone over the age of 30 remember how many cameras they've had? I haven't the faintest idea of the number I have at the moment!

Cheers,

R.

Zou likes this.
  8. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

Doesn't his mother want it back?

9. gray1720

Well, Roger, I've got a spreadsheet of the ones I still have so I know what I do have, and I tend to hang onto stuff that I use until it is terminallly knackered, so I know that the only one I've used long-term in the past that I don't have now is the Halina.

I have, however, passed various ones on to other people - generally either craptastic plastic jobs to people who like to shoot even crummier cameras than I do, or collectibles that don't work. I like to try all mine at least once if I can - I believe I am still the only person on Flickr who has actually USED a Purma Speed, as opposed to the Special or Plus.

Adrian

10. Fishboy

I was just adjusting the positions of the F3HP and FE, both with their motor drives fitted, when I found a Chinon CE-4 behind them! I found it too late to edit my list.

They're all on shelves around the room so finding space to live isn't too much of a problem - the eight...er...let me go and count them, Right, the fourteen guitars in the room take up far more space than the cameras!

Cheers, Jeff

peterba likes this.
  11. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

Bloody hell, if I leave my laptop and just one camera out in the lounge, by the time my back has turned my wife would have moved it out of the room.

peterba and Craig20264 like this.
  12. Fishboy

That's one of the advantages of being single - things stay where I put them.

Cheers, Jeff

peterba and Zou like this.
  13. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

Excluding collectibles (I'll have to go catalogue them again as my old database is lost) and 50+ that were bought to re-sell:

Kodak Brownie (square brown one)
    Halina 35x
    Praktika LLC
    Rollei SL35E
    OM1n (x4 I think)
    OM2n (x2)
    Canon A1
    Canon AE1
    Rollei 35x
    Minox 35GT
    Nikon F601
    Nikon F90x
    Nikon FM
    Nikon FM2
    Oly E500
    Oly E510
    Nikon Coollpix 7900 (I think)
    Lumix LX3
    Fuji x10
    Fuji x30
    Oly OMD E-M1
    Oly OMD E-M1 Mk2
    Oly Pen F

John Farrell and Rolex1601 like this.
  14. gray1720

I have a deal with SWMBO - I don't moan about her books (we put 14 metres of shelving up in the room we use as an orifice, and they're double stacked... and that's not all of them by a long chalk!), she moaneth not about my cameras.

Adrian

15. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Took me months to find my ND110 filter and remote release after they were moved for me. "I didn't touch them" turned out to be a big fat fib.

peterba likes this.
  16. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

Oops, forgot the Halina 35.

But my favourite has to be a Kodak No 2 Autographic my Dad bought in 1926

S

Rolex1601 likes this.
  17. gray1720

Don't blame you that, Steve!

Zou - I have so many odd accesories that I can never find the sodding things, I remember looking for a set of filters that I could remember exactly where they'd been in the flat... just not in the house we bought! (they turned up in an old case in the wardrobe).

Adrian

18. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

I've still not found the EVF for my Olympus. It helped me with her hiding it though as I had to buy my Panasonic.

19. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

I did have almost all the useful stuff in one place, but someone took it upon herself to rearrange the room and the contents of the shelves. Bits ended up in several different places and were only recently located. Needless to say I was utterly thrilled and thanked her for her thoughtful relocation of the equipment.

peterba likes this.
  20. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

As if! Typical response here would be that if you've lost it you can't have been using it, and if you weren't using it you don't need a new one. :eek:

She thinks I've got too many cameras (as Roger suggested, I've lost count but can't be more than 10 currently) and bikes (3). I could have shown her this thread to understand that many people have a greater number of cameras than I do, but chances are she'd then stumble upon my mention of her rearrangements. :eek::eek::eek:

peterba likes this.