1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leica T Battery Charger Alternative

Discussion in 'Leica Camera Chat' started by shaps, Apr 6, 2016.

1. shaps

shaps New Member

Hi ,
    Can anyone please help me who has more knowlege about Leica cameras with an issue i have .

I came back off holiday and seemed to have lost the charger for my Leica T ( 701 ) camera .

I contacted Leica Mayfair who qouted be £183 for a replacement

Is there any other chargers available which would be suitable for charging the batteries as at the moment
    i cannot afford to spent £180 on a charger( I am currently using a USB lead which takes an age)

The Leica T seems to be the only camera which does not have a third party charger .

Thanks in advance
    shap

I

2. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

Came a cross this on another website: http://www.kenro.co.uk/brands/kenro_chargers/kenro_universal_charger/

May be worth contacting them and asking if it will do Leica batteries. Another though is that considering Leica's close association with Panasonic I wonder if the battery is actually a rebadged Panny item - may be possible then to use a Panny charger which I suspect might be rather cheaper.