1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latest issue?

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by addick56, Oct 3, 2016.

1. addick56

addick56 Member

No sign of new issue in the post on Saturday or today. Is this local post or late distribution?

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Not much comfort to you but I got a copy on Saturday and read it, then an odd sense of deja vu came over me just now when I sat down, unwrapped and began to read the one that came today.

3. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

Mine arrived Saturday ok.

4. Roger Hicks

Roger Hicks Well-Known Member

Experimental error.

Cheers,

R.

5. addick56

addick56 Member

Arrived this morning

6. hotwenxynt

hotwenxynt In the Stop Bath

In fact I got two copies on Saturday. Same issue so I donated one to the club.

7. hotwenxynt

hotwenxynt In the Stop Bath

I spoke to the magazine department that advises on subscriptions and this is not a one off. There appears to be some sort of problem and they are trying to clear the bugs out of the system.

8. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

I changed my delivery address online just over a month ago from my old office address to my home address. The APs started turning up at home immediately so I was pleased with their efficiency...until a couple of chaps turned up delivering a pile of stuff from my old office, along with the issues of AP that have been sent there as well!

Cheers, Jeff

9. PeteRob

I was away over the weekend - and on the doormat when I got back - two copies again. I wonder what tomorrow will bring!

10. PeteRob

..... two copies again.

11. Graham_Burton

Graham_Burton Member

THIRD week running I've received TWO copies... this is costing them money but it's great reading in stereo vision.... supermarianation has nothing to lose!!

12. AlexMonro

AlexMonro Old Grand Part Deux

I got two copies again this week.

Perhaps it's to make up for them direct debiting me twice last month? (Though they did refund that fairly quickly.)

13. Chrissie_Lay

Chrissie_Lay AP Editor's PA

Hi
    Sorry to hear you are receiving duplicate issues. Those who are receiving more than one copy please will you private message me with your name, address, telephone number, email address and, if known, your subscription number and I will pass these details onto the customer care department?
    Thanks
    Chrissie

14. Chrissie_Lay

Chrissie_Lay AP Editor's PA

Hi

I've just been speaking to the customer care department regarding the duplicate issues and they have asked me to post the following:-

'Thank you for your comments regarding duplicate issues being received for the last few weeks.

This was due to a technical problem which has now been resolved. You may receive one or two more duplicate issues, please be assured that you have not been charged for these.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.'

Chrissie