1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Late Zinio sub this week

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Scphoto, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Scphoto

Scphoto Well-Known Member

I normally get the Zinio email mid afternoon telling me the next edition is ready. Nothing today. Is it late or am I just unlucky?

2. swanseadave

swanseadave Well-Known Member

Had to google that :eek:
    I prefer the hard copy myself. :D

3. Scphoto

Scphoto Well-Known Member

Email arrived today!

Problem I had was the piles of unopened copies with a normal subscription.

Overall i'm happy with the zinio edition. Just wish the image resolution was a bit better.

4. mike_j

mike_j Well-Known Member

My first purchase of Xineo edition this year. I quite like it on a 22" monitor though the type is a bit fuzzy sometimes, 'll' especially.

I must admit though that the small fine print and glossy paper made the AP printed version hard going at times.

Like Scphoto I always have piles of unopened and half read magazines, Nation Trust, various clubs, professional journals and RPS. It's a pleasure to be paper free on AP