1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Landscape Locations

Discussion in 'Photographic Locations' started by SofiaPS, Nov 6, 2015.

1. SofiaPS

SofiaPS New Member

Hi, I work for a creative printing business as the studio assistant photographer, and was wondering if anyone knew of any great locations in the UK for landscape photography to use for our products.

Our plan is to record the whole process of capturing an image, we will attach a GoPro to the car and drive the location and record us setting up the tripod, and timelapse the whole process of getting the picture.

We wondered if any knew of any exciting places to drive and spend a day getting amazing landscape pics. We are based in Morecambe, so somewhere local would be great, but it can be anywhere in the UK.

Thank you
    Sofia

2. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

I see that this thread has been stagnant for rather a long time.
    I notice that you are based in Morcambe. Is that the Morcambe on the shore of the photogenic Morcambe Bay, opposite Grange over Sands, somewhere near Arnside and Silverdale, and just a few miles South from the English Lake district? Welcome to the forum. Don't let my little joke, or the neglect of your post, put you off. We really are quite friendly. It just takes time, and I guess that many folks stuck in less pleasant places were a bit envious of your location.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  3. Ffolrord

Ffolrord Well-Known Member

It is an odd question since the UK offers so much to the landscape photographer. I would say you could find plenty on your doorstep. It's not really about knowing where to go, it's about making the most of wherever you are.

If I lived in Morecambe then I would photograph Morecambe Bay.