1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kim Darroch resigns

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mike40, Jul 10, 2019.

1. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

Sorry.

S

2. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

And Yaxley-Lennon's leave-supporting fascist thugs have been attacking the police and Remain supporters with smoke bombs and bottles outside Parliament.

S

3. Mike40

Mike40 Well-Known Member

When the civil service and the military have been purged, presumably it will be the turn of remainers, honest journalists, the judiciary, ethnic minorities, religious groups excluding anglicans, etc., to be gathered together and ‘concentrated’ in re-education centres (camps) - didn’t think all those re-runs of colditz, the wooden horse and the great escape would come in handy one day!!

Take care,
    Mike

4. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

That's over the top, beyond belief and quite probably just what the Yaxleyites have wet dreams about. :(

5. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

but probably not far enough from the truth to feel secure for those who would likely be victims

6. Mike40

Mike40 Well-Known Member

7. Mike40

Mike40 Well-Known Member

sorry, forgot this.......

Take care,
    Mike

Attached Files:

8. saxacat

saxacat Well-Known Member

How's this for a nightmare scenario; Johnson becomes PM, gives Farage a peerage and Cabinet post, calls a General Election and then has the Conservative and Brexit Party votes :(:(

9. Footloose

Footloose Well-Known Member

That's ironic, wasn't 'The Great Escape' on the TV a few days ago?

10. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

So, we're all getting up out of the armchairs and marching on 20th then?

11. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

Is that the March in October?
    My wife tells me that there is a March in October, organised by the same people as the last one. We are going to London for it again.

12. saxacat

saxacat Well-Known Member

March For Change - 20th July

Already booked my accommodation. I suspect it will not do any good, but got to try.

RovingMike and steveandthedogs like this.
  13. Mike40

Mike40 Well-Known Member

saxacat likes this.
  14. SXH

SXH Well-Known Member

Resigned? Seems more like constructive dismissal to me. Wonder if he can take them to an employment tribunal?

steveandthedogs likes this.
  15. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

Inconceivable that he didn't already apply the Diplomatic Corps equivalent: I sit here until you persuade me its worthwhile. It is all very well accepted and understood in their circles, I believe.

SXH likes this.
  16. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

Shame that we have someone in the Airbnb that weekend and our insurance won't let us be away overnight, so will give it a miss.

17. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

Certainly not.