1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kew autumn meet

Discussion in 'Forthcoming Events' started by DaveS, Jul 17, 2014.

1. DaveS

DaveS Well-Known Member

Hope you feel a bit better for a good lie in tomorrow and the engagement party goes well.

I came down with a real stinker second week back at school, I think a lot of us did. I even brewed up a temperature which is unusual for me with a cold.

2. LesleySM

LesleySM Well-Known Member

There really is a lot of it about at work we're running a book on who calls in sick next

3. deanolorenzo

deanolorenzo Well-Known Member

Did anyone turn up? I was there, even though my name was missing from the list.As I was so early I waited on the inside of the gates at 11.00, didnt see the people I expected to, so walked around on my own, again. Even with all the aggro on the trains, managed to get home safe, so that was a plus.
    Dont think I'll bother again.
    Dean.

4. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

Ah. We'd all cancelled by about the 8th, which is why we weren't there (SWMBO and
    I ended up at Battle Abbey - see the "absolutely anything" thread.

Oh well, hope you had a good day!

Adrian

5. LesleySM

LesleySM Well-Known Member

Dean

It's been on here for a week or so that due to tube upgrade works DaveS moved the date to the 22nd of November. Sorry you didn't hear about it. Hope you got some good shots