1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K1 Battery grip

Discussion in 'Pentax Chat' started by frank1, Feb 14, 2018.

1. frank1

frank1 Well-Known Member

Just checking for a good price for said grip and found one on Ebay from SRSmicrosystems for £179.00. Checked online their own sit (SRS) and it's selling at £220 or thereabouts. I would be happy to buy a third party device if available but they don't seem to be available so settled on the Ebay buy.

Just curious as to why Ebay is cheaper than the actual shop and it is sold as brand new. Anyway if any users on here are looking for a cheap grip then pop over to Ebay. I have to wait 5 days before I can pick it up at Argos.

If you find it cheaper then don't tell me. I did find one cheaper on Ebay but it would be coming from America so no guarantee and possible import charges.

2. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

According to this page on the SRS site it's £179 directly from them too...

Update:

That's weird! If you use their search option to look for it the results show it as £229 - yet clicking the link takes you to the £179 page...o_O

3. frank1

frank1 Well-Known Member

It certainly wasn't on Tuesday mind you at 58 years of age it may be sign that the old noggin is starting to go. More than likely it was the site not being up to date.

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  4. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

You're just a kid (says this 59 year old )

5. Monobod

Monobod Phantom of the forum

You all are, I'm 75 but 30 something in my head!

6. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

Mrs S insists that I am like a two year old, must be summat to do with not getting my own way all the time:rolleyes: