1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-50 w/ 50-135/2.8 and Ricoh GR do The Proclaimers ..

Discussion in 'Pentax Chat' started by Done_rundleCams, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

On October 11th, in Vancouver, BC at the Commodore Ballroom, from the first three songs of The Proclaimers :)

K50 w/ 50-135:

Oct11-16-AP-Proclaimers- JRSP7593 copy.jpg Oct11-16-AP-Proclaimers- JRSP7597 copy.jpg Oct11-16-AP-Proclaimers- JRSP7602 copy.jpg Oct11-16-AP-Proclaimers- JRSP7655 copy.jpg Oct11-16-AP-Proclaimers-JS003260 copy.jpg Oct11-16-AP-Proclaimers-JS003276 copy.jpg Oct11-16-AP-Proclaimers-JS003283 copy.jpg Oct11-16-AP-Proclaimers-JS003299 copy.jpg

Ricoh GR:

Cheers,

Jack

peterba and spinno like this.
  2. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Ghastly. The Proclaimers, I mean. ;)

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  3. Monobod

Monobod Phantom of the forum

Lovely images. I cannot say I have heard the band, so cannot comment. But, what the heck, they look good.

4. Done_rundleCams

Thanks very much, David :) and The Proclaimers most famous song is "500 Miles" and, I think, Nick's just jealous because there hasn't been any bands of note that
    came from Leeds ;)

Cheers,

Jack

peterba likes this.
  5. SXH

SXH Well-Known Member

They sound like a sort of musical Frankie Boyle. In stereo. With less swearing. Probably.

;)

6. Done_rundleCams

In the three songs, I got to shoot, Steve, it was profanity free :D

Cheers,

Jack

7. Monobod

Monobod Phantom of the forum

Better than 'Live at the Apollo' then. (TV show here with stand up, full of bad language for no good reason)!

8. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

I find many of the comedians who appear on this are as amusing as an outbreak of Anthrax. I must be losing my sense of humour as I age:(.

9. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

And almost certainly music-free too. ;)

10. Done_rundleCams

I only know of the Apollo theatre, David, as it was the place I would always get picked up by my blackcap driving mate, when
    staying he and his family in Sutton :D As for the bad language, it seems that most comedians, now, can't be funny with out
    using way too much profanity :(

Cheers,

jack

11. Done_rundleCams

Nope, you're not losing your sense of humour, N_B, it's just that the (majority of the) comedians today can't be funny
    without using incredible amounts of profanity or being racist or homophobic :(

Cheers,

Jack

12. Done_rundleCams

Twas glorious, Nick, even if I had to the 500 miles song :D

Cheers.

Jack