1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

June, 2010 - FirstView Pictures

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by huwevans, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

This thread is for posting of FirstView pictures for the 1st of June 2010. Please read the main About FirstView post, if you have not done so already. You may post only one image here, and it must have been taken on the 1st of June 2010.

Please remember to include the basic details - time and place of shooting, and what we're looking at. If you want to put in a short paragraph explaining what's going on, or why you chose that one, or whatever, then please do, but keep it brief and relevant. Any discussion beyond that can go in the 'Comments' thread. Please do not post comments or other replies here - they will be deleted. This thread is for FirstView image posting only.

The picture thread will remain open for a few days in the first instance, so please try to get your contributions in promptly. People who are perhaps away from home, or need time for film processing, or are otherwise unable to post their images in the initial time slot should pm me - I'll re-open the thread later in the month for late additions. In all cases please remember that the forum image posting rules apply (see the 'POSTING IMAGES' sticky post, which can be found in the Appraisal Gallery).

Finally, once again I would like to draw your attention to the FirstView Gallery site - we would like as many contributors as possible to make use of this for hosting their FirstView images in order to maintain as complete an archive as possible for the future. Of course if you prefer not to you are still welcome to contribute to the FirstView threads with images hosted elsewhere.

2. Larry Shone

Larry Shone Well-Known Member

Flaming June

Typical weather!
    Straight out of the camera,(Panasonic FZ7) just a resize done.
    01 June 2010, 10:43:52
    [​IMG]

3. Donkey

Donkey Well-Known Member

It's Not Time To Get Up Yet !

My Moggy Resting After A Good Night Sleep !

[​IMG]

4. jchrisc

jchrisc Well-Known Member

Rose in the rain

We are being visited frequently by Muntjac and they have eaten almost all of our roses.

This is one of the few remaining. Photographed in the rain at about 2:30 this afternoon.

[​IMG]

5. Steve52

Steve52 Well-Known Member

View from Telegraph Hill on way to work.

[​IMG]

6. MartyG

MartyG Well-Known Member

Black Fingered

[​IMG]

Must be the most black-fingered gardener in the UK :/

7. Badgerman

Badgerman Well-Known Member

Re: Web Site

[​IMG]

7.50pm .. editing some more pictures for my new web site. Probably should be tidying my room instead :D

8. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

Syncronised Pigeons

Well almost :D

[​IMG]

9. APchris

APchris Well-Known Member

Mirrors

[​IMG]

On the long drive home from North Wales. In traffic at the Junction of the A50 and M1

17:28 Hrs

10. IvorETower

IvorETower Little Buttercup

Re: Mirrors

At work, Yateley Hampshire approx 2:15pm. Slight problem from one of our suppliers, expensive ceramic rings are sticking to their card sheet onto which they have been shrunk-wrapped. Disc is about 20mm diameter
    Canon Ixus100 in macro mode, cropped (about 20% of full-sized image)... impressive for such a small camera
    [​IMG]

11. Get me outa here!

[​IMG]

Paul

12. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Wrong Day

[​IMG]

After being away for a long weekend in Cornwall, I woke up with a stinking cold and similar weather. Went to take Sam to the dentist, only to find I was a day early. Anyway, this is what's between the car park and the surgery.

13. Wheelu

Wheelu Well-Known Member

Broken Glass - C2C cycle route

[​IMG]

I act as a volunteer Sustrans Ranger looking after a section of the Coast to Coast cycle route as it passes through Sunderland. There is a continuing problem with underage drinkers who congregate at various points, cause a nuisance, and inevitably break their bottles on the track.

I would like to see action taken to help prevent this, including a minimum price for alcohol, returnable deposit paid bottles, and stiff penalties for those who sell the stuff to kids.

Canon 450D Samsung 35mm f2

14. miked

miked Well-Known Member

After sunset

View from bedroom about 10pm:
    [​IMG]

15. zx9

zx9 Well-Known Member

Dry er Wet run

[​IMG]

A trial of my new Combiplan dev. tank.
    Or.
    Will it all fit in my changing bag.
    I managed to kink one sheet of film, but I know what I did wrong, so that's OK.
    My darkroom about 1PM 1st June 2010.

16. Nig

Nig Well-Known Member

gloomy evening

9.08pm yesterday.
    So gloomy last night but a drive to a point about 1000ft above our village revealed a little bit of sunshine in the distance.
    [​IMG]

Nig. :)

17. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Hope in Shadows ... Photo Contest in The Skids of Vancouver

[​IMG]

File Name: AP-FV-Jun10-IMGP4010.jpg (rename)

File Size: 64 kb - 600 x 365

Camera Make: PENTAX

Camera Model: PENTAX K200D

Date/Time: 2010:06:01 11:06:39

18. Nod

Nod Well-Known Member

Sorry it's a day or 2 late - first time I've had a chance to get online.

Where? Just off the heel of Italy, on the way down to hot and sunny Crete.
    Taken on Canon D10 compact, not sure what settings it chose.

[​IMG]

19. OneTen

OneTen 'Two Breakfasts'

[​IMG]

About to play the guitar, home, Lancs, 19:55, 1 June 2010.

20. bagpuss

bagpuss Well-Known Member

Re: June, 2010 - Dog tired

[​IMG]

Darwin, after a long day.

1st June, 22:30, hallway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.