1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jeremy Corbyn. How's it looking?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by willie45, Nov 8, 2015.

1. DaveM399

DaveM399 Well-Known Member

There was a joke a few days ago saying that she got "Strong and Stable" from reading an NHS leaflet on erectile dysfunction!

peterba likes this.
  2. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

"This is a private matter" is a key indicator of skullduggery among politicians, cheats and thieves. I don't care what they do in bed but I care a lot about where their allegiances lie.

3. willie45

willie45 Well-Known Member

I can confirm that my dinner was indeed sampled by the cat. He didn't get to eat it all as he was removed from the area pretty sharply with a few well chosen words of rebuke. By that time I wasn't going to feel good about finishing it off though and it was chucked out for the fox who visits frequently, or any other creature who fancied it.

I like my cat. He is a nice cat. He is sincere in his pursuit of his chosen goals. He has no interest in presentation and cares not a jot for tradition. But he can be a right wee bastard ;)

peterba likes this.
  4. peterba

peterba Well-Known Member

It sounds increasingly as though he has switched to the Tories... :)

5. willie45

willie45 Well-Known Member

If I was being honest, I've never really been convinced of his social conscience.

OTOH at least I can sling him out whenever he gets too difficult. The same is unlikely to be the case with Ms May :(

peterba likes this.
  6. peterba

peterba Well-Known Member

That seals it, then!

7. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Apropos of nothing, it has often been said that cats are anarchists due to their free spirits and general hairiness.

peterba likes this.
  8. Dorset_Mike

Dorset_Mike Grumpy Old Fart

Free spirits, Ill have a Bacardi.

peterba likes this.