1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it just me, or is posting photos difficult on this site?

Discussion in 'Help Team' started by Digitalmemories, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Digitalmemories

Digitalmemories Well-Known Member

Well that's one word for it I suppose.

Now I just need to figure out the Ignore function.

2. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

Click on my name - choose Ignore. Don't forget to write down my instructions for posting images, the bit where I answered your query, because you won't be able to see it once you've ignored me.

3. Digitalmemories

Digitalmemories Well-Known Member

Done. Thanks.

4. exspmr

exspmr In the Stop Bath

Impatience works both ways. You may be frustrated that newbies don't know what you know about this place; but we get frustrated that you expend 10 posts hinting at the sought information, rather than one post stating it.

5. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

I'm not frustrated, I just believe strongly in teaching people to fish rather than giving them a pan fried trout. As it happens, my first three posts in this thread explained exactly how to post images, which appears to have been the primary issue, so I'm not sure why you think I was hinting at that.

As for the avatar query, I don't know how many posts you need to make, but I do know there have been questions about it before, and that those posts reveal the number. Having just written three posts providing instructions on using the site, I felt it was only fair to explain that and not to have to go seeking it myself. However, if you need me to do the search for you, this thread comes back,

http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/forums/threads/so…-how-do-i-change-my-avatar.129231/page-3

in which the number 30 is revealed on page 3.