1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Everyone OK after Parsons Green incident ??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Done_rundleCams, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Wow :(

I hope everyone and their families and friends are OK.

Jack

2. Terrywoodenpic

Terrywoodenpic Well-Known Member

A very good job it was botched.
    If it had exploded it would have killed dozens

I hope they find the perp and the bomb maker soon, or we will have another tragedy.

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  3. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

according to POTUS the police and security services know who the perps are....
    Well he would say that wouldn't he.

4. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

Yes, but POTUS is a total bell end (and, as a male bell ringer, I know a bell end when I see one).

Personally it strikes me that, with people gathered round the bomb going "Oooh look!" and filming it on their phones, someone has stupendously failed to inspire terror.

Adrian

5. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Somewhat incredulously the terror threat level has been raised to critical. Must be some kind of bad news coming which needs to be distracted from. :(

6. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

I think it is more about looking in charge after things, to distract from the fact you knew nothing about it before.

Brian, Done_rundleCams and Geren like this.
  7. Footloose

Footloose Well-Known Member

I'm guessing if they do have a good idea who the perps are, rather than jump now and only catch some of this group, they have 'backed off' in the hope that they will discover how many other people are involved, as they want the big fish as well as the minnows.