1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPad App review

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Stoneshooter, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Scphoto

Scphoto Well-Known Member

I know the zinio version has always being late (usually late Monday or Tuesday), so a slight late iPad newsstand version wouldn't be an issue.

2. napster

napster Member

Has anyone had any problems downloading this weeks issue? I have a rolling weekly subscription and received the email from Apple saying that my subscription had been taken out last night but still it is asking me to buy this weeks?

I've tried restoring purchases etc.

Ta.

3. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Hi there, the people to contact are IPC iPad support. See details in my signature.

4. napster

napster Member

Any chance that you could ask them to reply to my email?

Thanking you.

5. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Of course and apologies on AP's behalf if they have not already done so.

Regards
    Mark

6. Chrissie_Lay

Chrissie_Lay AP Editor's PA

Hi

Can you PM me with your full name, address and email and I will pass the details onto the IPC iPad support and ask them to contact you.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Chrissie

7. napster

napster Member

Thanks all.

I received a reply from IPC earlier on today. None of their suggestions rectified the problem so I got in touch with Apple themselves

Apple couldn't see a problem at their end but they gave me a refund for this weeks issue.