1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inkjet cartridges

Discussion in 'Computer Related Help & Discussion' started by swanseadave, Jul 25, 2017.

1. swanseadave

swanseadave Well-Known Member

Has anyone here used these people? https://www.cartridgepeople.com

for OEM ink?They appear to be cheaper than the lowest price I`d previously found by about £5 per set of 5 for my new printer.

I always used 7dayshop but they`re not so competitive these days.Cheapest I`d found previously was Premier ink.

2. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

These seem quite expensive, certainly for the inks I use, the mixture of prices with some including VAT and others not is a bit misleading.

I usually keep an eye on Ebay for private sellers selling after a change of printer.

3. swanseadave

...which is just what I`ve done this morning.7 CLi8 inks.

The new machine takes PGi570 and CLi571.Premier ink:£43.99+£1.99carr,Argos:£54.99,Cartridge People:40.89 delivered.I`ve searched the web and they are the cheapest.
    Those prices for 5 carts.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  4. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

At first appearence they are about £15 quid cheaper than Premier Ink for a full set of my inks (based on my last paid price) but this is an ex-VAT price. Adding 20% to the discounted price makes them a little more dear than Premier Ink.
    Note: they will not generate a VAT invoice.

Shipping, Handling, Customs and VAT
    UK deliveries
    The prices payable for goods as set out in the website are, inclusive of applicable taxes and shipping/handling costs. Delivery is included for deliveries in the UK.

Consignments imported by individuals to the UK of a value of £14.99 or under are relieved from import VAT and duties under current legislation.

For the avoidance of doubt, you are and will remain the importer of all goods ordered by you and shipped to an address outside Switzerland and will at all times remain liable for any import VAT, Customs or other duty chargeable thereon. For purchases by UK businesses, no evidence of payment of UK import VAT can be provided.

This site is not able to take orders for delivery to territories other than the UK.

5. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

When in Rymans I always check the ink prices, then wonder whether they actually sell any!

6. swanseadave

Thanks for the helpful comments.I think I`ll stick with Premier ink.I know they`re reliable.

7. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

I'm glad you reminded me, I have to order some ink for my wife's business. Have to say I stick to Premier Ink as they are reliable, fairly cheap, deal with problems quickly and I can always pop along to their shop and have a look at their photo accessories. ;)

8. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

Premier for me, too.

S

9. swanseadave

It used to be 7day shop but they`re no longer competetive for ink.