1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Increase the performance of your Canon Kit lens

Discussion in 'Canon Conflab' started by rjbell, Feb 10, 2012.

1. rjbell

rjbell Well-Known Member

2. daft_biker

daft_biker Action Man!

Nice one:)

See how many fLashion victims that upsets;)

3. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Must say I sniggered when I saw it somewhere else.
    Wouldn't have thought there would be many on here who wouldn't see the funny side, but I can imagine the uproar on DPR. :D

4. Snorri

Snorri Well-Known Member

Yeah, I had a good laugh :D Now I just need to buy some white paint as well for the 70-300mm.

5. velocette

velocette Well-Known Member

Great, got the lenses now just need to afford the red paint. Must work in the same way as checkered stripes on a car and I've always sworn by them..

6. Fen

Fen <span style="font-weight: bold; color: #AF7817;">L

Definitely. Also adding the flames and speed lines really improves fuel consumption.

7. william1998

william1998 Active Member

very funny

8. chicky

chicky Member

Absolutely love it!! especially this comment...."
    So is this article supposed to be funny? I can't tell if it's a joke your if you really expect us to think a little paint on the outside of the lens will help take clearer photos. If it IS a joke, I'd brush up on those skills a little" :D

9. rjbell

rjbell Well-Known Member

Of course it's a joke, i didn't think i needed to make that clear.

10. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

You don't. Chicky is quoting a comment from the other site... probably made by someone who would claim he would never, ever fall for a scam... ;)

11. Bob Maddison

Bob Maddison Well-Known Member

Even better - drill a hole in the silencer. Sounds great!!

12. IanJTurner

IanJTurner Well-Known Member

Hehe.

I like the comment in reply further down the page: "You must be new on here (the internet)". I might use that one myself.

;)

13. beejaybee

beejaybee Marvin

Just remove the whole back box .... if you also drill a hole in the floor and route the pipe into the body, you get to enjoy the noise whilst protecting the population at large from hearing loss. Don't forget to wear breathing apparatus , unless you fancy a trip to the morgue.

14. Old git

Old git In the Stop Bath

Ha! Very good. It reminded me of "A dire warning to older men"...