1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Image Hosting site

Discussion in 'Web Sites of Interest' started by jake_whittaker, Nov 19, 2013.

1. jake_whittaker

jake_whittaker New Member

Hey,

I found a pretty awesome image hosting site which lets you upload relatively large images and embed them at full quality so you can show the world a beautiful picture you've taken in it's full glory :D

The site itself isn't much to look at, but it performs very well from what I can tell.
    Hope this post is useful to someone :p

Link edited

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2013
  2. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

Do you have any connection with the site Jake? If so, you should correct the spelling mistake that caught my eye.

3. MrBlueSky

MrBlueSky Well-Known Member

You're too sharp Bob lol :D

4. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Hmmm? A large 'watermark' may also be in order.

There's more than one Bob :)

Nice. To (bit)coin a phrase 'If only everything in life were so simpily'.

5. jake_whittaker

jake_whittaker New Member

No, I have nothing to do with the site (I don't own it, I don't help development, I don't own shares/stock, etc) I simply stumbled upon it and found it useful.

Maybe the site doesn't seem too professional, but I often like 'indie' products (which this seems to be). It lets me upload pretty large images and embed them without watermarks/compression. To me personally, that seems great.

No, this isn't spam, I just thought posting this may help someone; I thought I was contributing something to this forum by posting the link.

Oh.. And thanks to the mod who edited the link. Real nice. Just delete the thread because it's useless and out of context now.