1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I know this Friday is a Bank Holiday, but.....

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by IvorETower, Apr 2, 2015.

1. IvorETower

IvorETower Little Buttercup

even so, to find that Saturday's edition has arrived on my door mat today is somewhat pleasing !
    Has anyone else got their subscription copy early?

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Yup. I didn't know what it was. The one benefit of the recycle police is that I had to separate the plastic from the paper and once done it was a nice surprise to find.

3. PhotoEcosse

PhotoEcosse Well-Known Member

Yes - it travelled all the way to Scotland to be delivered first post this morning.

Pleasant surprise.

4. MartyG

MartyG Well-Known Member

Yes, mined arrived too, along with a nice big box from Amazon. I've not completely finished with the last issue yet :)

[​IMG]

5. AlexMonro

AlexMonro Old Grand Part Deux

Yes, my subscription copy turned up on Thursday. A nice surprise, I'd forgotten that AP usually arrives early before bank holidays.

I see why we have't seen so much of Mr Hicks around here of late - he's obviously been busy on the very interesting article on the Arles festival.

6. beatnik69

beatnik69 Well-Known Member

That's all well and good, but I couldn't get my usual Friday lunchtime pint.