1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hidden covers

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by PeteRob, Oct 9, 2015.

1. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

In case anyone else subscribing has same problem this week, though the absence of reports suggests I am alone in this.

I have just found my "missing" AP in our recycling pile. It shipped with an advertising slip "Rewards" over the front cover. It was put in the pile of junk mail without a thought. Only found it because we have to separate plastic from paper when we do the bins. No way on earth would I have guessed it was AP and it was a complete surprise to find.

Considering the effort taken to make the magazine cover distinctive it seems perverse to cover it up.

I have just written back to magazines direct to apologise for reporting a missing issue and asking them to reverse their +1 edition offer.

2. PhotoEcosse

PhotoEcosse Well-Known Member

I didn't receive my subscription copy last week.

Too late to check if it was "recycled" as my bin was emptied on Wednesday.

But don't tell the subscription department - who have already agreed to extend my subscription by one issue to compensate for the missing one.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015