1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by danjbarron, Mar 24, 2011.

1. danjbarron

danjbarron Member

Hi,
    thought I'd check in - I'm new here. I'm a Nikon user and am making the transition from landscapes to weddings and portraits. It's a steep learning curve so any advice would be appreciated, Cheers Dan

2. Atavar

Atavar Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :) Enjoy! I'm a nikonite too, look forward to seeing some of your stuff in the gallery and appraisal section.

You've made the excellent decision to join us on the auspicious day that the whole place gets upgraded to shiny new forum software :D Its been a while in the waiting but thats why we're missing 90% of the posting boards. You may well be the last member to have joined under the old software.

3. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

Though you might want to check the rules about links in sigs while the mods are busy with the software... If you already have, and are in the clear, I'll go sit in the "tried to teach his granny to suck eggs" corner again. :eek:

Adrian

4. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forums.

As you can see we are just going through a software upgrade so things might be a little flaky this morning!

5. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

That's a cracker Fen :D

Welcome Dan, but don't be mislead, things are always 'flaky' in these parts. :cool:

6. GeoffR

GeoffR Well-Known Member

Corrected :D

7. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Latest fixoration. :eek:

8. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

9. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member