1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi there

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by Davina Riley, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Davina Riley

Davina Riley New Member

Hi there, I signed up yesterday and forgot to post on here.

Anyway, I have a load of good pictures from the many years up to now, that you need to see.

Bye.

2. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

Hi, i guess you better start posting then.:)

3. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. I look forward to seeing your pictures.

To show pictures - put them in Exhibition

To have comments on pictures - put them in Appraisal, one at a time is best.

The forum works best if images are sized to 800 pixels on the largest side. Instructions for posting are at the top of the Appraisal section.

4. Davina Riley

Davina Riley New Member

How do I upload the pictures in the first place? There's no 'Add Album' at my end.
    Would I need a picture source first or something? I have been following the instructions.

5. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

I host mine on Flickr and then copy/paste the bulletin board code (BBC) link into the message. It is possible to post a link from pictures in the users album [in gallery] but I've never used this. I've never uploaded a file directly using tbe "upload a file tag". The ability to use this and also to upload pictures to albums may also depend on how long you are a member and how many posts you make. New members are limited in what they can do, the theory is that serious participants will come back a few times.

6. Bill Stewardson

Bill Stewardson Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome Davina.