1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi All

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by anistop, Apr 25, 2011.

1. anistop

anistop New Member

Hi all,

My name is Anis and I am almost 34 years old. I have been taking photographs since my teenage through film cameras and a point-and-shoot digital camera. I became more passionate about it when I bought my first DSLR Canon 500D along with a Canon 18-55mm and Tamron 70-300 lens which was a cheap and good bundle offer. I visited UK last year and too some photos of London, Brighton, Bath and Falmouth which are posted on my flickr link. Recently I also bought Canon 100mm f/1.8 lens and speed light 430exii and loved the resultsI love photographing landscapes the most. I am here to interact with photographers like me so that I can know more about art of photography. My flickr link is below. Please let me know your feedback.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aniskhan/

Keep in touch,

Anis

2. Just_Dave

Just_Dave Well-Known Member

Hi Anis

Welcome to AP :)

3. Atavar

Atavar Well-Known Member

Welcome the the forum :) Enjoy!

4. anistop

anistop New Member

Thank you very much Dave and Avatar

5. MrBlueSky

MrBlueSky Well-Known Member

Hi Anis and welcome to the AP forums.

Some interesting pics on your Flickr site - well done :)

Cheers

6. Chris Cool

Chris Cool Retired

Hi Anis, good to have you on board :)

You'll find us a friendly bunch so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Look forward to hearing from you. If it's off topic, post in the Lounge. All subjects welcome there.

Had look at your site and can see you have a good eye for subjects.

Regards

7. anistop

anistop New Member

Thank you MrBlueSky for your kind words. I am learning photography and I am sure it will get better with time and experimentation.

8. anistop

anistop New Member

Thanks for your feedback. You have some wonderful photos on your webpage. The landscapes shot are very beautiful and lively with rich colours. Keep it up.