1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi all

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by tubcfc, Oct 26, 2016.

1. tubcfc

tubcfc New Member

hi all just joined thought id introduce my self, im Stee from sunny Birmingham uk

2. peterba

peterba Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, Stee. It's good place - with lots of help available, and good discussion. :)

BTW, I'd never thought of Birmingham as "sunny", so I presume that that's sarcasm...? ;) :D

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
    tubcfc likes this.
  3. tubcfc

tubcfc New Member

thx Pete, and yeah a slight hint of sarcasm, ;)
    im still a beginner so im sure ill have alot to ask, shame I never found you before making my first mistake buying a lens lol

peterba likes this.
  4. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard! I've seen a lot of good photography from around the City of Birmingham - it's years since I worked there so it's probably all changed but I reckon that there's a lot of inspiration to be had for somebody willing to go out and look.

Cheers, Jeff

peterba likes this.
  5. AlexMonro

AlexMonro Old Grand Part Deux

Welcome to the AP forums!

6. Roger Hicks

Roger Hicks Well-Known Member

Hi, Stee.

Brum is one of my favourite cities, though perhaps not to the extent that I'd live there again (I was at university there 45 years ago). Too far north now for my ageing bones!

What sort of things do you photograph? What do you want from a photo magazine?

Cheers,

R.