1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey peeps

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by NotAnotherUserName, Jun 4, 2017.

1. John here, located in Belfast. Been doing photography for about a year now, started off with a Nikon 1 J4 as I wanted a compact camera to bring along for my motorcycle excursions and hikes. Got hooked, and a few months later I got myself a used D7000, together with a Tokina 11-6 and a Sigma 17-70. Swapped lenses a few times over, currently I'm with a Sigma 18-35mm Art and a Nikon 55-300, which is a decent combination since I like mobility. Street and landscape are my main interests.

My D7000 have been acting up lately though and I don't think it's worth the repair so I've started to look for a D600/D610 since it's about the same size/weight but double sensor area. However I cannot seem to find the classifieds section on this forum, is it hidden?

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Hi John, no classifieds. The presence of ebay and the like seem to have done for the person to person for sale/wanted section of the (paper) magazine. General advice is to look at the main dealers who advertise in AP. They all have s/h stock and sell on-line. They provide warranty and are a safer bet than buying blind.