1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!!

Discussion in 'Photographic Locations' started by TimF, Sep 4, 2002.

1. TimF

TimF With as stony a stare as ever Lord Reith could hav

See, told you no one had time to come here! /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Tim BSRIPN

2. gareth.lock

gareth.lock Well-Known Member

3. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

....me too, but heck, I even go into the LEICA forum! /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

BigWill

<font color=blue>Someday Jeri Ryan will weaken!<font color=black>

4. dogbyte

dogbyte In the Stop Bath

and me, but now I'm confused as there's now a similar section in the AP gallery. If someone has a good location to recommend I'd very much like to see shots of it but can you do that in this forum - other than posting just one shot with your message. Semi-PC literate me.

Pete IRIPN

5. sinister

sinister Well-Known Member

6. neilford

neilford Well-Known Member

I believe it's because not everyone uses the MSN site (some people have allergic reactions to anything Microsoft :) ), so having somewhere on here for people to discuss their favourite locations seems like a good idea.

As for pictures, either include a link to the MSN group or to your own site as appropriate.

- Neil.

7. TimF

TimF With as stony a stare as ever Lord Reith could hav

A Modus Operandi?

I don't go to the Gallery site as much as here, but its nice to know what's going down - so can I humbly suggest that the good people who put up pics of favoured sites there announce the fact here also. /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Tim BSRIPN

8. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Re: A Modus Operandi?

Hey, what is going on here? Will, promised me hot babes would be here.

/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Jack

It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one is doing!/img/wwwthreads/wink.gif

9. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Quite. Fen only set up the page there (a) so we can post pictures, and (b) in case Myk couldn't set one up here.

Nick BSRIPN

10. sinister

sinister Well-Known Member