1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by Gareth4096, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Gareth4096

Gareth4096 New Member

2. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

Hi Gareth, welcome aboard!

I work next to the East Lancashire Railway and there are steam trains going past all the time, so I'll be keeping an eye out for your pictures to see if I can pick up some tips!

Cheers, Jeff

3. Gareth4096

Gareth4096 New Member

Thanks Jeff, - awesome :). I've never visited the ELR but been on the Ffestinog, RH&DR and the one in East Sussex that runs out of Tenderten and one in Norfolk.

I've already posted lots on my Instagram and YouTube channels. What's the protocol here for such links?

Cheers,

Gareth

4. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

Welcome along Gareth.:)

5. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

The ELRs pretty good (as far as my knowledge of trains goes!) - the City of Wells is a regular runner, last year I saw a lot of The Union of South Africa and I believe the Flying Scotsman is going to be running again later this year.

As far as links to your channels are concerned there isn't really a problem as long as you're not spamming them all of the time - I'd suggest just having the links in your signature so that people can go and have a look if they want to.

Cheers, Jeff

6. Roger Hicks

Roger Hicks Well-Known Member

G'day, Gareth.

Just link the links!

Cheers,

R.

7. Gareth4096

Gareth4096 New Member