1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello people!

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by snailshutter, Mar 16, 2017.

1. snailshutter

snailshutter New Member

Hi everybody!

My names is Vlad, I'm currently a biochemistry student at the University of Manchester, and I recently started to be more and more interested in photography. I started uploading photos on microstock websites and recently I've created my own "brand name" and Facebook account which is called snailshutter. I decided to join this forum to share my work with people, and get honest feedback based on which I can improve, because I'm sure there's lots of room for improvement.

I also like Photoshop editing but again, I'm a beginner with it, therefore I'm looking for feedback on my work. Anyway, I will obviously post things here, but I would also appreciate if you could like my page on Fb as I'm trying to build an audience that can contribute with feedback and stuff (Facebook: @snailshutter).

Oh, and I also have a first question. How can I change the profile picture for my account on this website? When I click on the photo it tells me that the action is denied or something like that. Or do I have to wait some time before being able to change it?

Thank you!

2. beatnik69

beatnik69 Well-Known Member

Welcome Vlad. I think you have to have been a member or made a certain number of posts before you can change your profile pic.

snailshutter likes this.
  3. AlexMonro

AlexMonro Old Grand Part Deux

Hello,Vlad,and welcome to the AP forums!

Posting a picture in the Appraisal Gallery is probably the best way to get feedback and critique.

snailshutter likes this.