1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, how are you all?

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by izajahmad, Apr 5, 2017.

1. izajahmad

izajahmad Member

I want to introduce all. have any seo master here? How i add signature here.

2. Roger Hicks

Roger Hicks Well-Known Member

seo?

Sorry. Old man here, not good on new abbreviations.

Wilkommen, bienvenue...

Cheers,

R.

3. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

A quick google comes up with 'Search Engine Optimization'............I dunno either:confused:

4. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

Synthetic Engine Oil? Sorry you will have to give us a few more clues

I think that there is a lower limit to the number of postings one must have before one can add a signature - probably about 30. If you were to fill us in, under your "best camera" thread you should get to 30 quite quickly.

5. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum. Not sure what 'seo master' is?

6. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

It almost always means search engine optimisation, or how to place your website or web content in the first 3 or 4 hits on search engines through the use of keywords, structure, meta-tags, and the like.

It's also pretty often a swear word, given the shady practices that went on for years, gaming search engine results.

7. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

Ah. Well, that's clearly not me then!

8. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

It's a phrase that is guaranteed to get the attention of any Moderator, as 99.999% of mentions of it on forums are from spammers offering SEO services.

And as it happens, I've done quite a bit of research on it over the last few months, and it has moved on considerably from the old days as Google keep moving the goalposts to try to give more meaningful search results. What Tony said used to be the complete recipe, but it's much more complicated now, and depends largely on - gasp - content.