1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Happy 60th B Day Dear --

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by PeteE, Oct 16, 2019.

1. PeteE

PeteE Well-Known Member

My Wife was 60 on October 13th -- on the Saturday 12th we had a Big Celebration in Kelvedon Hatch Village Hall ( Essex) with over 80 guests, lots of Filipino Food, Traditional Games and a Disco - My Son was 'Master of Ceremonies', Daughter was 'The Singer' and Dad was trying to do Video and Stills at the same time . I set up a 'studio' with Lastolite Background and Bowens Monolite flash + Umbrella and did Portraits of Guests as they arrived. One member of Brentwood & District Photographic Club gave me his Memory Stick to upload photos he took . I show 2 shots --
    Photo by Peter Elgar on Olympus E-500
    [​IMG]Happy B Day Dear by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
    Photo by FRED of The Club on his Olympus posher camera - I'm doing the Traditional 'Flower Dance' with Wife
    [​IMG]Happy B Day Dear by Peter Elgar, on Flickr

2. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

Lovely! Happy birthday! You both look great.

3. beatnik69

beatnik69 Well-Known Member

Many happy returns to Mrs PeteE

4. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

Belated happy birthday to Mrs E...:cool: