1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guess the date Comp 11 Oct 2014 correct date 29 Jan 1958

Discussion in 'Guess the Date/Guess the Camera Competition' started by Rosie Barratt, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Rosie Barratt

Rosie Barratt AP Picture Researcher Forum Admin

Hi Everyone

It’s that time on a Friday - Guess the date competition time!

So can you guess the full date of this front cover? You can guess as many times as you like remember.

Each week on Friday and the following Tuesday we'll post an old AP cover to our Facebook page. On Friday it will also be posted to the AP Forum. So all you have to do is guess the issue date (day/month/year). Please remember all entries need to be posted by midnight Monday 13 October 2014. The person who guesses the date correctly, or is closest to the exact date and picked at random, wins a year’s digital subscription to AP, worth £79.99. Details on our digital subscription you can find it here http://apmag.co/PzMdhm

http://apmag.co/PzMdhm[​IMG]

2. Re: Guess the date Comp 11 Oct 2014 - Prize to be won

I guess the date Sept 24th 1960 looking at the Rugby Ball

3. leepylee

leepylee Well-Known Member

Re: Guess the date Comp 11 Oct 2014 - Prize to be won

I think it might be 23rd July 1965

4. Streph

Streph New Member

3rd Sept 1957

5. Ronan

Ronan New Member

7 June 1954​

6. Re: Guess the date Comp 11 Oct 2014 - Prize to be won

24th sept 1965

7. Chrissie_Lay

Chrissie_Lay AP Editor's PA

Re: Guess the date Comp 11 Oct 2014 - correct date is 29 Jan1958

The results for Guess the Date competition are in.

This must have been another hard cover to guess because we had no correct answers on both Facebook or the AP forum! The actual date was 29 January 1958 and the Streph from the AP forum’s guess was the closest and you win a digital subscription. Please will you private message me with your full name, email address, what device you will use your digital subscription on and your town/county?

[​IMG]