1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guess the date 28 Feb - Actual date 19 Feb 1930

Discussion in 'Guess the Date/Guess the Camera Competition' started by Chrissie_Lay, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Chrissie_Lay

Chrissie_Lay AP Editor's PA

'Guess the date competition' - Can you work out the full date of this front cover? Remember it has to be day/month/year and you can have up to 10 guesses. Have a go and post your answer here.

The person who guesses the date correctly, or who is closest to the exact date and picked at random, wins a year’s digital subscription to AP, worth £79.99, details here http://apmag.co/PzMdhm

Each week on Friday and the following Tuesday we'll post an old AP cover to our Facebook page. On the Friday it will also be posted to the AP Forum, so all you have to do is guess the issue date (day/month/year). Please remember all entries need to be posted by midnight Monday 2 March 2015.

[​IMG]

2. pixel_8

pixel_8 Member

Re: Guess the date 28 Feb

19th February 1930

3. Roger th B

Roger th B Active Member

Re: Guess the date 28 Feb - win a digital subscription

23rd January 1925

4. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

19/2/1930 (but its already been taken :()

5. pixel_8

pixel_8 Member

It's not taken at all, I've won 5 times already, so my entry is purely for the fun of it from now on! You've got the date right in my book, so good luck in being pulled out of the hat

6. row4ns

row4ns Member

19/02/1930

7. Re: Guess the date 28 Feb - win a digital subscription

Well done to Gregory Pennington from our Facebook page who guessed the correct date for this front cover! He was picked at random so is the winner of a years digital subscription.

Cheers AP Team