1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GRIII Catalogue

Discussion in 'General Equipment Chat & Advice' started by Zou, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Ricoh are currently offering a free catalogue for the GRIII on their shop https://shop-uk.ricoh-imaging.eu/ - usual price of £20 is quoted. Don't know whether it's just a few pages or something better, should find out when mine arrives.

2. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

I'd have thought someone Green like you would have ordered a pdf..:rolleyes:

3. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

Eh? What?

4. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

Having read the specifications I think someone needs to check a word or two in there
    o_O

5. GeoffR

GeoffR Well-Known Member

:D Ploof reader required!

6. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

Perhaps a new Jane Austen novel for the 21st century...Sense and Sensetivity

7. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

Ah yes: they've installed Bollocksmaster III with the optional Artyfarty library...

8. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

But the pdf isn't biodegradable, is it. :p

9. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

It is if you put in the Recycling bin on your desktop.

MJB, Zou and spinno like this.
  10. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

Good answer

Zou likes this.
  11. AndyTake2

AndyTake2 Well-Known Member

A bit of French creeping in there I think....(sensible just means sensitive...or is it the other way round?:confused:)

12. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

It arrived yesterday, in a box so big (with "fragile" tape around it) I momentarily thought they'd sent me an actual GR instead of the catalogue. Opening up, there were those air-filled bags and then a padded envelope, inside of which was a very thin catalogue. It's the kind of thing you'd find for most cameras in Japanese stores, with some lovely (and some meh) pictures taken with the GR, plus a system overview. The idea that it'd be sold at all is faintly ridiculous, let alone at £20. Anyone else order one?