1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great day taking landscapes

Discussion in 'Talking Pictures' started by EightBitTony, Jul 16, 2017.

1. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

I was in Mansfield (my wife had a choir CD recording session) so thought I'd hop over to Curbar Ege.

I knew the weather was against me (as well as the time of day) but I thought it'd be a good chance to at least practice seeing compositions and getting the technical stuff right.
    • Blurry images
    • Boring images
    • Badly lit images
    Excellent 3 hours .... :/

Still, I got some fresh air.

PhotoEcosse likes this.
  2. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

Are you showing them in Exhibition Lounge?

3. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

Nope, they're terrible, and I'm in the processing of deleting all but about 5 as memories of the day.

RovingMike likes this.
  4. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

It happens. Next time will be better.

5. PhotoEcosse

PhotoEcosse Well-Known Member

Shitey weather rules OK. Sunshine never works for me outwith the golden hour.

6. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

Been there (not Curbar Edge though), done that, had the same result...

Cr*p shots are the usual result of pushing it even when you know it's hopeless...:(:rolleyes:

7. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

I'm currently on another sabbatical in the forests of Norfolk. Light has been rubbish for the most part again. We did have some nice light this evening so got some shooting done. I've taken 217 images so far over 3 days. Last day tomorrow and the forecast is cloud. If I get one good keeper out of each trip, I'm a happy bunny. :)

RovingMike and EightBitTony like this.