1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good places to shoot wildlife, SE Kent (Shepway area)?

Discussion in 'Photographic Locations' started by keljbj, Apr 4, 2013.

1. keljbj

keljbj Member

Hi, i'm looking for good spots to shoot (photographically of course lol) wildlife (mainly of the furry kind) in the Sheway region. I'm in Hythe, and regularly walk the canal up to the dam in West Hythe. I've had chance encouters with some wildlife (a weasel being the most notable).But i'm looking for some insider knowledge so i know where to set up really! I've got four children so don't really have time to go out without some idea that what i want is there iykwim. Foxes, badgers, stoats etc. Anything big enough for my 70-300mm to catch from far enough away not to spook them ;)

Thanks.x

2. beatnik69

beatnik69 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure about good places in SE Kent to shoot wildlife but just don't forget your Nikon scope. ;)

3. 0lybacker

0lybacker In the Stop Bath

In view of another Thread involving Nikon, you may wish to contact the Mods and ask to rephrase your Thread title! ;)

Unless it's clay pigeons you are after!:D

4. keljbj

keljbj Member

Ah yes, could have thought that one through better! Obviously no wildlife was hurt in the planning of this thread, and i'm not a Nikon user ;)