1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ginza art t-shirts

Discussion in 'Web Sites of Interest' started by Jez81, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Jez81

Jez81 New Member

Hi guys,

I was doing a bit of personal research into Miles Aldridge (absolutely in love with his stuff at the moment!!) and came across this t shirt company - www.ginzafashion.com in the ads on google. Have any of you heard about this company before?

Looks like they're working with some pretty big time photographers. I've seen the David Bailey ones in Selfridges before, but I don't thnk it was from this company, seems to be a few photography/fashion items popping up recently. These ones are a lot plainer though, I like! [​IMG]

2. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

Never heard of them and to be truthful they look a bit sh!t. But then I'm more of a plain t-shirt person :)

3. Jez81

Jez81 New Member

Haha, I am quite a plain t-shirt guy myself too. When I saw the David Bailey ones I thought they were a bit much, I like my t-shirts are bit more understated than that. I think these ones look cool though, much more my (simple) style!

4. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Some of them look quite good, with others I would agree with Fen.

Not sure about ordering a t shirt from a company in the British Virgin Islands, though... or paying £65 a time.

5. southonline

southonline Well-Known Member

thats about £60 more than I normally spend on a t-shirt...I've never been into designer fashions and paying £100 for a shirt just because it has some silly crocodile on it

6. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

I won't mention the '©' word. ;)

7. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

The thought had crossed my mind that that was why the company was where it is...